Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the angels that prayed for my baby

Weston and Will,


I want to thank both of you for your constant prayers for Baby Jack. Our prayers for healing Jack were answered, only better. What more could a mother ask for her child than for her baby to be cared for by Jesus himself. Baby Jack's time as God's soldier was complete, he did everything our Lord needed him to do here, and now He has greater things for him to finish in heaven. I pray you both continue to grow strong in God's word and are embraced by His angels daily.


We love you,

Angi, Tony, Gaige and God's angel Baby Jack


P.S. I think of that song by Mercy Me "I can only imagine" Baby Jack doesn't have to imagine anymore, he's living it now. Just close your eyes and imagine what he is seeing and feeling at this very moment, that's what I do when I get sad. And those thoughts make me smile and it feels like Jack is hugging me. So for me, I celebrate the day Baby Jack went to heaven because that was his real birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment